2017 Feast with the Beasts
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Tame your hunger on Wednesday, August 23rd and come to the Binghamton Zoo for its 26th annual Feast with the Beasts! This event will showcase more than 20 New York and Pennsylvania restaurants and wineries.
A wide variety of specialty cuisines, desserts, and wines will be available for the evening. In addition to the many food and drink samplings, there will also be a number of other activities such as live music, animal spotlights, and our annual silent auction and basket raffle!
Bid early on silent auction items by visiting www.rossparkzoo.com in the month of August. Items include signed memorabilia from national touring musical acts, comedians, sports teams, and many local businesses. Online bidding will be available one month prior and will continue at Feast with the Beasts on August 23rd. The auction will conclude at the end of the event.
Feast with the Beasts kicks off at 5:30 pm and will end at 8:00 pm (last ticket sold at 7:30). Tickets are available online, at the zoo’s ticket booth, and at the night of the event. Member tickets are $20.00 and non-member tickets are $25.00.
All proceeds from Feast with the Beasts go directly towards supporting the Binghamton Zoo. For more event information, please visit www.rossparkzoo.com or call (607) 724-5461.
Feast with the Beasts is sponsored in part by Southern Tier Insulations and Magic 101.7.
- Coming soon!
- Coming soon!
- Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park – One year family membership
- Git-R-Done Productions – Larry the Cable Guy signed hat
- The Corning Museum of Glass – (4) adult day passes
- Vernon Downs Casino & Hotel – (1) overnight stay in a Jacuzzi Suite & dinner for two in Mr. G’s (not to exceed $30.00)
General Admission Tickets
- Members: $20.00 | Non-Members: $25.00
- Admission into the Binghamton Zoo
- Food/wine tasting
- Participation in silent auction & basket raffle
- Access to live music & vendors
Online Bidding Starts July 23rd!
- Online portion available until 10:00 pm on Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- Final bidding on all items will be at the event on Wednesday, August 23, 2017